Monday, February 8, 2010
11th Hour
Watching the 11th Hour was pretty sad. Watching how heart less people can be in the decisions they make; and the fact that they don't acknowledge what they are doing as wrong, is scary. I feel as individuals, we can each do our part, but after this, I feel as a society it's almost an impossible attempt. Money has dominated morals and life; what's life without somewhere to live it? The video with the seal continues to run through my mind everyday, no matter how much I try and get the image out of my head, the truth is, its there and its happening. To see a human being smile with pleasure as he abuses an animal, a living breathing creature; makes me sick. Guarantee if it were the other way around, he wouldn't be laughing. Things are continuing to get worse. Those who acknowledge this make changes, but those who don't, don't care. It doesn't take much from the individual. It's the little things in our own lives that can make a difference. However, I'm afraid one interviewer in the movie was correct. As long as theres oil, theres global warming. Mobile brings into our country, I believe he said, $9 billion per year. Why would our government pass that up for the world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment