Monday, February 8, 2010

11th Hour Photos

He lives in my basement. I don't like spiders, but I don't like killing them either. Their part of nature, and as long as their eating bugs, and not me, I'm ok with that!
I've passed this building almost every other day for 7 years. Not once have I driven past without smoke pouring out of the tower, polluting our air. Kind'a makes me wonder if they notice??

This was in my mom's backyard. She lives in Fayetteville, a small village outside of Syracuse. There's woods behind her house, which is home for many animals. The turkey's and deer are always running around, but the most recent addition...coyotes. (In the paper the other day, a man from Fayetteville hung meat outside of his house, and set up a motion sensor camera. That night the coyotes showed up, ate the meat, and got caught on camera)

This tree has been here for over 90 years. Its been dead for at least 10. It's such a tall and unique looking tree, and luckly it's on my dad's property, so it stays.





My favorite.










No comments:

Post a Comment